Studio god's gift by Changyeon Lee
Changyeon Lee is a New York-based award-winning artist and
director of Studio god’s gift. Changyeon lives and works in New York City; Las Vegas; Seoul, South Korea. He achieved Master’s degree in new media arts at New York University with full years grants, and his master’s studies was funded by national scholarships from the South Korean government(from 2014 to 2016).
in 2018, Changyeon won the grand-prix at young artist contest from international young artist association. he is the exhibiting artist in the 2018 scope miami beach art show at the united states, the world’s largest contemporary art show. Also, he recently got awarded 2018 artist of the year, from destig award, United Kingdom.
As a poet, copywriter(TBWA NEW MEDIA ARTS Creatives), Data Artist/net-artist and kinetic installation artist, he currently expands his area of poetry into the Interactive Media Art. His works have been presented internationally, including United States, Germany, and South Korea. Recent displays of his work include exhibitions at the Museum of Moving Image New York; Interactive Corp(IAC) at Chelsea in New York City; Doosan Gallery at Chelsea New York City; Schwules Museum Berlin; 150th Memorial Day of the Civil War of United States New York; among others.
In addition to museum/gallery exhibitions, HIs works are being introduced, over 4,500 media newsrooms and media channels including CNN, BBC, The Times, The Guardian, The Independent, The Press, Al Jazeera, Forbes, Bloomberg, The Financial Times, ABC News, Business Insider, Yahoo, TRT, Canal +, China News Daily, Sky, among others.
Master in new media arts (Interactive Telecommunications Program; ITP) at Tisch School of the Arts in New York University(NYU).
* scope miami beach art Show, miami, united states, 2018.
* “Tech-Totem: my gift is my breath”, Gallery We, Seoul, 2018.
* “Breath-in’ Seoul”, Gwanghwamun Plaza/Square, Seoul Metropolitan Government, 2018.
* Artrooms International Contemporary Art Fair(curated by Sotheby’s S2 Gallery Director Fru Tholstrup, Palazzo Strozzi’s Director Arturo Galansino, Star-Architect Marco Piva, Christies’ Victoria Wolcough and Tabish Khan from The Londonist,) Seoul, 2018.
* ‘Am I dandy?’, Schwules Museum, Berlin, Germany, 2016.
* ‘Happening’, Doosan Gallery, Chelsea, New York, 2016.
* ‘On Seeing the 100% Perfect Girl on One Beautiful April Evening’, Museum of Moving Image, New York, 2015.
* ‘Eraser’, InterActive Corp(IAC), Chelsea, New York, 2015.
* ‘This is My House of Green Grass: The Raw Retrieval of the Civil War’, Green-Wood National Cemetery for 150th Memorial Day of the Civil War of United States, New York, 2015.
* Grand - prix at Young Artist contest from international young artist association, 2018.
* exhibiting artist in the scope miami beach art Show, miami, united states, 2018.
* National Scholarships, Master’s studies funded by the South Korean Government, 2014 - 2016.
* New York University Tisch School of the Arts Grant(Full Years Grants), 2014 - 2016.
* TBWA(global creative advertising Company), new media arts creatives, 2011 - 2013.
* Media Lab researcher, the metropolitan museum of art, New York City, 2016.
* Artworks Stocked in prestigious galleries including Tate Modern, Saatchi Gallery, Pompidou Centre, Palais de Tokyo, ICA London, Serpentine, and MCA Chicago, among over 20 countries worldwide.